Finally – it’s published!
As the blurb says, it will help you…
Acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the GNS3 graphical network simulator, using it to prototype your network without the need for physical routers
- Develop your knowledge for Cisco certification (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE), using GNS3
- Install GNS3 successfully on Windows, Linux, or OS X
- Work your way through easy- to- follow exercises showing you how to simulate your test network using Cisco routers, Ethernet switches, and Virtual PCs
- Expand your existing simulations by including PCs running in Qemu or VirtualBox VMs, Cisco ASAs, Juniper routers, and Vyatta routers
- Increase your networking knowledge by learning how GNS3 orchestrates multiple hypervisors, simulators, and real-world live connections
And they even let me use my own photo on the cover!