Finally – it’s published!
As the blurb says, it will help you…
Acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the GNS3 graphical network simulator, using it to prototype your network without the need for physical routers
- Develop your knowledge for Cisco certification (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE), using GNS3
- Install GNS3 successfully on Windows, Linux, or OS X
- Work your way through easy- to- follow exercises showing you how to simulate your test network using Cisco routers, Ethernet switches, and Virtual PCs
- Expand your existing simulations by including PCs running in Qemu or VirtualBox VMs, Cisco ASAs, Juniper routers, and Vyatta routers
- Increase your networking knowledge by learning how GNS3 orchestrates multiple hypervisors, simulators, and real-world live connections
And they even let me use my own photo on the cover!
The book is based on GNS3 v0.8.7, which was the last release of GNS3 before the move away from a 90% Cisco centric model with the crowd-funded development of GNS3v1.x.
To get your copy of GNS3 v0.8.7, either do a Google search, or go directly to SourceForge using this link or of course you can use my GNS3 WorkBench – look for v8.7 releases to get the best match for the book!